Snake Skin Nail Art


Hello!

Today I want to show you my mani of the week. It is snake skin inspired!







I started out with one coat of OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons - I absolutely love this color with my skin tone. I waited for that to dry completely, then I stamped on Bundle Monster's BM 215 plate - snake skin print using Konad Black Polish. Followed by the same image using Konad White Polish, I placed the white image about 1/3 down my nail, trying not to overlap the black. Wait until this is completely dry; five to ten minutes, or use a nail polish dryer. I then added my topcoat - INM Out The Door using the "floating" method. After that dried I added a small drop of top coat and placed one spotted red stud from banggood.com on each of my nails at the cuticle area except my ring finger, I added two studs on my ring finger. 

I finished off with cuticle oil!







Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by to read my blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment