Ugly Christmas Sweater Nails

Hi everyone!

I have another Christmas sweater nail design to share with you!

I was inspired by a few ugly Christmas sweater that I've seen.

For this design I mixed nail wraps, nail stamping, and hand painted nail art together

I really love how this turned out!






I painted my index and pinky nails with a white polish and let dry

Next, I paint my thumb and ring nails with a dark green polish.

On my middle nail I used a bright red polish

On my thumb and ring nails I stamped a sweater image using Born Pretty Store's BP-L018  Plate
and Madam Glam - Snow White nail polish.

On my index and pinky nails I placed two Christmas nail wraps

On my middle nail I hand painted one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite Christmas movies.

Can you guess what movie this quote is from?

I applied top coat to all nails except the ones with the nail wraps, followed by a matte top coat.



Thanks so much for reading!

Watch the full tutorial below

No comments :

Post a Comment