Summer Fig Nail Art

Hi everyone!

I saw this really cute print online of some figs and I instantly fell in love with it and I knew I had to recreate it on my nails! Click here to see the fig pattern





Let's get started!

For the dark figs I mixed a few acrylic paints together to get a custom color. I used a dark blue, purple, and gray.

I hand painted the figs on a nail stamper

For the inner figs I used the same custom acrylic paint mix I used for the darker figs. I also used a nude and coral colored acrylic paint for the inner details. I used the dark acrylic paint mix to add seeds to the inner figs.

I painted a few silver oval studs with the dark paint mix and applied top coat on them to make them shiny.

After I finished hand painting the figs I applied top coat, once that dried I peeled the images off of the stamper.

Next, I applied 2 coats of the most beautiful coral polish

Once that dried I began placing the hand painted figs in different directions on my nail

I applied top coat to all of my nails and placed the studs with nail glue



Thanks so much for reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment