Mickey & Minnie Thanksgiving Nail Art Design


Hi!

For this nail art design I was inspired by some cute nail decals I saw on ebay.

Mickey and Minnie are hand painted with acrylic paint and I stamped the leaves.










I applied a nude polish as my base color

I drew mickey's head with black acrylic paint. I used orange and red acrylic paint for the beak. I used red, yellow and orange acrylic paint for the feathers.

I drew Minnie's head with a warm brown acrylic paint and dotting tools. I used the same acrylic paint I used for Mickey's beak to draw Minnie's beak. 

I really struggled with getting her bow close to perfect and I'm pretty happy with it!

I used the same orange and yellow for her bow.

For the stamping I used Winstonia W119 plate and brown stamping polish I made myself.

I filled in the image with the same acrylic paint I used for Mickey and Minnie and I blended the paints to really make the leaves look realistic.

Thanks so much for reading!



No comments :

Post a Comment